John Fitzsimons Memorial International Award is offering scholarships to talented mature students (current or prospective) studying any full-time or part-time taught course in the Law School, who are in acute financial need the University of Strathclyde UK.
Important Information About the Scholarship:
The University of Strathclyde will provide bursary support of value ranges from £500 – £3,000 for academically talented mature students.
1. Value of Award: £500 – £3,000
2. Number of Awards: Not Known
3. Eligible Countries: International
4. Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
5. Application Deadline: August 11, 2020
- Applicants must be of 25 years or older by the time of the deadline for submitting an application to the John Fitzsimons Memorial Fund.
- Applicants must hold previous Certificates of Degree.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
How To Apply For John Fitzsimons Memorial International Award:
Applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Strathclyde. After that candidates must download and complete the scholarship application form. Please return your completed form and supporting documentation to hass-courses-law-at-strath.ac.uk.
Visit The Official Website For More Information