Julius Berger Internship programme announced its 2021 edition for undergraduate students in Engineering studying in a Nigerian university.
The intern will support the implementation of measures for quality improvement, productivity and reduction of rejects.
About Julius Berger PLC Nigeria
Julius Berger PLC Nigeria is a leading construction company in Nigeria with several employees employing professional from different disciplines.
Successful intern will learn the work ethics and culture that has stood the company out over the years. At Julius Berger, passion, precision and competence shape employees at home and abroad.
internship is for Nigerian students
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be considered for the Julius Berger Internship for Engineering Undergraduates 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student of any accredited Nigerian university studying for a bachelor of engineering (from the 4th semester).
- Applicants must possess a good knowledge of German and English language with practical knowledge of MS Office.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of CAD CAM.
- Applicants must demonstrate interest in working in multicultural, international project teams.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
Julius Berger Internship Benefits
- Attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Payment of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event
How-to-Apply For Julius Berger Internship
Interested applicants are to apply online using the online application option and send recent and complete application documents (cover letter, resume, certificates) before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.