National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC recruitment application method, NAFDAC Recruitment requirements and how to apply has been provided in this article.
Applicants who want to apply for the NAFDAC application form should check the NAFDAC recruitment application method and then visit the NAFDAC website at www.nafdac.gov.ng to apply.
NAFDAC Recruitment Application Method.
- How to Apply:
Once the application is out online, interested and qualified candidates should kindly NAFDAC recruitment portal through the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control official website and follow the procedures below:
- Visit NAFDAC login portal at https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NAFDAC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health. It is the body responsible for regulating the importation, manufacture, exportation, distribution, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water in Nigeria.
- NAFDAC Requirements:
Here’s the application requirements for NAFDAC recruitment;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- You need to have a WAECNECO obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are required to also have NCE certificate from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.