Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Competition 2021 is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The DAAYTA 2021 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Application Requirements for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Competition 2021
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Eventscheduled for February & March, 2021
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
How To Apply For Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Competition 2021
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
November 2nd 202
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.