The government of Kaduna State every year calls for Kaduna State mock exams for teachers’ recruitment, the Teachers’ Service Board applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession.
With the aid of the Kaduna state government, the State Teachers’ Service Board undertakes fresh Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise process annually. And the exercise is conducted for teachers who wish to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
To apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State, it is important you understand the Kaduna State mock exams application process.
The Kaduna State mock exams application process we intend to cover here involves application requirements, selection process, requirements for interview during the application and how to apply including the official website for the application. Study below:
Kaduna State Mock Exams Application Requirements
- For recruitment into the service of the Board, an applicant MUST
- be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning;
- not be above 50 years of age;
- possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- holders of Master’s Degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply; and
- be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
Requirements for Interview
- Applicants that wrote and passed the Computer Based Test are to check the date of the their interviews and are to come along with All Original Credentials for the interview.
- Important Credentials include;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age,
- Primary School Leaving Certificate,
- Secondary School Certificate,
- Higher Institution Certificate,
- NYSC Certificate,
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- and any other relevant document
- Applicants Invited for the Interview should note the following;
- Passport MUST be coloured, clear and recent,
- Passport MUST clearly show an applicant face,
- Uploaded Properly (Not rotated in any direction),
How to Apply for Kaduna State Mock Exams
- Step 1 – Sign-Up
- Register/Sign-Up filling the registration form on www.tsbrecruitment.com
- Step 2 – Updating Profile/CV
- All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link: https://tsbrecruitment.com;
- Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons Living With Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply; and
- Application Portal will be opened as soon as board announced on their official portal. For now the application form is not yet out. We shall update our page when it is out.
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List
Encounteting Challenge? Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.