This is to notify all interested candidates and the general public that the KASU Institute of Health Science Form and admission application for the 2021 2022 academic session into the Diploma and Higher National Diploma(HND) Programmes of the Institute of Health Sciences and Technology has commenced.
How to Apply for KASU Institute of Health Science Form 2021/2022.
- Visit forms.kasu.edu.ng
- Select the available form and sign up an account
- Login to your email to obtain login details
- Login to forms.kasu.edu.ng using the details obtained above and proceed with your application.
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment’ to generate your payment detail
- Click “Pay via Inter switch at the top of the page and proceed with payment
- After Successful Payment, proceed with your application while printing the form and acknowledgement slip.
KASU Institute of Health Science Admission Requirements
- Prospective applicants must have a minimum of five (5) O level relevant passes in basic sciences at Credit level in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination Council (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants for HND in Social Development, Diploma Psycho-social Rehabilitation, Medical Social Work & Health Care Management can apply with either Science or Art subject.
- Diploma in Community Health Applicants must possess Certificate in Community Health with Five O Level in Basic Sciences.
- Possession of National Diploma Result from NBTE Accredited Health Institution & JAMB Admission letter for HND applicants only.
- Interested applicants are to pay the sum of N7,000 as Processing and Selection Examination Fee on the University portal.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.