The bursary is available for the Southeast Asian applicants and aims to support their master’s studies at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
In 1884, the University of Liverpool was known as Victoria University at Liverpool. It is a public university which received its university status in 1903 and is also known to be one of the six original ‘redbrick’ civic universities.
MSc Scholarships at University of Liverpool
- Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc programme.
- They must have work experience relevant to the programme (paid, internship, shadowing or voluntary positions) would be advantageous, as would previously studying at a highly ranked university.
Course Level: Masters Degree
Award: Part fee waiver (50%)
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the UK
Method of Application:
All applicants who successfully enrol in a master’s degree program on the London campus of the university will automatically be considered for the grant. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit your transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copies of degrees and current passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university for taking admission at the University of Liverpool.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020