MTN Solution Space E-Track Programme 2020/2021 is a three-part venture acceleration programme designed to support individuals or teams build scalable businesses.
The programme aims to attract high impact potential individuals, entrepreneurs, and it’s also a platform for corporate partners to engage and collaborate (including on specific research and development agendas).
Individuals explore their own ideas or join a team to provide expertise.
- 5-weeks Venture Launch Programme: an on/off-line course with an aim to generate knowledge and capacity to build
scalable businesses. This is also used a pre-selection for the following phase.
- 12- weeks Venture Exploitation Programme in the Solution Space (in-residence/ online) that focuses on building traction
through verifying and preparing to scale the venture.
- 12-weeks partner-based Venture Scale Programme that aims to scale the venture through the partner’s markets and beyond.
MTN Solution Space E-Track Requirements
- For the 5-week Venture Launch Course applicants can apply as individuals or a teams
- Innovation driven and high impact startups with global potential
- High-impact individuals (talent)
- To be considered for phase two – the Venture Exploitation Programme, founders need to have completed the Venture Launch
course: verified their idea and built an MVP and a team
If you have the above requirements, submit an application! For more info click here: http://gsbsolutionspace.uct.ac.za
FOR FURTHER INFO CONTACT:
Phiwe.Njapa on +27 (0)21 406 1430 or email@example.com
For More Information:
July 24th 2020
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.