This is to inform the Nigerians undergraduate students who are interested to take part in the ongoing NNPC Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in Nigeria. Applicants across the Federation are expected to meet the following requirement to be consider for this program
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Tuition fee, (The Exxon-Mobil undergraduate scholarship is a Tuition free Scholarship for Undergraduate Students. The Scholarship is designed for 500 Nigerian Undergraduate Students).
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Nigeria
Eligible Nationality: The Exxon-Mobil undergraduate scholarship is a Nigerian scholarship for Nigerian students only. Qualified and suitable students from every state of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Nigeria are eligible to receive this oil company’s scholarship award
Eligible Course: The Exxon Mobil Nigeria undergraduate scholarship is available to undergraduate students at Nigerian Universities. The scholarship board will consider Exxon Mobil scholarship Applications form in the following list of approved disciplines:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria: For candidate to be eligible for the Exxon-Mobil undergraduate scholarship 2020, below is a list of criteria for the Mobil Nigeria scholarship.
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered as full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
- Dependents of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are also not eligible for this scholarship.
- SSCE result or it’s equivalent
- Evidence of current year of study
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Current University Identity Card.
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
The application for the scholarship is ongoing and it would end by 14th August 2020.
How to apply: