Victoria University Excellence Scholarships 2020 Application- Wellington in New Zealand invites applicant for the International Excellence scholarship which is open to all international students who have completed at least one full year at New Zealand secondary school for 2020/21 academic year.
About Victoria University Excellence Scholarships
The purpose of the Victoria International Excellence Scholarship (“the Scholarship”) is to recruit high-achieving undergraduate international students currently studying in New Zealand to Victoria University of Wellington and to support them in their studies.
Scholarships will be competitive on the basis of academic merit. The majority of these scholarships will be awarded at $20,000 over three years of study (see below for details).
All recipients of the Victoria International Excellence Scholarships are guaranteed an offer of a place in one of our Halls of Residence, provided an accommodation application is received by the Accommodation Service by 1 October.
Successful candidates will be chosen by a selection panel made up of appropriate Victoria International staff.
Worth of Award
$20,000 over three years
Victoria University Excellence Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants must be:
- International students who have completed at least one full year (ie. their Year 12 year) at a New Zealand secondary school
- Enrol full time in the applicant’s first year of their first undergraduate degree
- Complete NCEA Level 2 or 3 with Excellence or equivalent
How to Apply For Victoria University Excellence Scholarships
- Complete the online application available from the link below.
- Provide a reference from your School Principal or nominee.
- Attach a one-page personal statement, explaining your reason for wishing to attend Victoria University of Wellington, the academic goals you hope to achieve and why you believe you merit the scholarship. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community. Please provide an outline of your personal circumstances, including details of financial difficulties. More information may be requested if necessary.
- Applicants will be notified after the application deadline (10 November) whether they have been awarded the scholarship
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.