If you are an International Student and wish to pursue a degree program in Egypt, kindly apply for the International Fellowships At American University in Cairo.
The International Fellowships are offered to highly qualified international students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
Value of Award:
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Monthly stipend
- Medical service and health insurance
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the AUC residences at AUC New Cairo Campus
Duration of Award:
Two academic years and the intervening summer session, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
Application Deadline: 11th January 2021
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Egypt
Type: Masters, Fellowship
International Fellowships Eligibility:
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be able to demostrate financial needs
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply For International Fellowships:
For More Information: Click Here