The International Hanns Eisler Scholarship which is valued at € 1,000 per month is awarded to students who are willing to pursue a degree program in Germany.
Why should you apply for this programme? Hanns Eisler’s enormously rich musical output impresses with an almost exuberant stylistic diversity. They are a group of volunteer citizens, including composers, singers, music students, musicologists, journalists and publicists, and as institutional members of the International Hanns Eisler Society in Berlin and the Gewandhaus in Leipzig.
International Hanns Eisler Scholarship 2022: How to Apply
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
Method of Application: Applicants should send their submissions in German or English by e-mail to email@example.com.
- an informal letter of application
- a curriculum vitae a) in tabular form AND b) continuous text max. 2500 characters
- a copy of your identity card or passport
- three different scores, if possible with sound samples
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.