This is to call upon all the students to take note of the recent and updated list of NUC approved Pan Atlantic University Courses & Tuition Fee Schedule that the management of the institution published on their official website (https://pau.edu.ng/) for the current academic session.
- Location: Km 52 Lekki-Epe Express Way,Immediately After Eleko BeachJunction, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos Nigeria
- Official Website: https://pau.edu.ng/
Pan Atlantic University Masters Programmes
PAU currently offers masters programmes in business administration, film production and in media and communication.
Pan Atlantic University Available Faculties:
Here’s the available faculties in Pan-Atlantic University;
1. School of Media and Communication
The School of Media and Communication was instituted by Pan-Atlantic University in recognition of the critical role of the media and entertainment industries in shaping societal values and cultural life. No less important is the growing contribution of the creative industries to the Nigerian economy.
The establishment of SMC is informed by the aspiration to train professionals who will uphold the highest intellectual, ethical and professional values that promote creativity, critical knowledge, technical perfection, social responsibility, and the spirit of the enterprise.
The school offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Mass Communication; full-time and part-time M.Sc. programmes in media and communication; a PhD in Media and Communication as well as non-degree programmes for professionals.
SMC offers first degree programmes in the following courses
- B.SC. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Information Science and Media Studies
2. School of Management and Social Sciences (SMSS)
Our aim in the School of Management and Social Sciences is to deliver real-world business solutions in a rapidly evolving global environment and to teach students how to be outstanding leaders in their chosen fields. You will be empowered with skills and attuned to a global marketplace.
Enroll today and be equipped to make strategic contributions in the management of firms and in the larger society.
SMSS offers first degree programmes in the following courses:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
3. School of Science and Technology (SST)
The School of Science and Technology (SST) is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting knowledge and competencies in science, engineering and technology by “forming competent and socially responsible science and engineering professionals who are committed to the promotion of the common good of society and the advancement of the scientific and engineering profession.”
In order to achieve this mission, the School seeks to:
- Provide practice-based, student-centred and industry-relevant programmes that address technical expertise, industrial management, and ethical responsibility.
- Develop partnerships and engage with relevant stakeholders through applied research that provides solutions to industry problems and enhance engineering pedagogy.
- Provide entrepreneurship education along with science and engineering education.
SST offers first degree programmes in the following courses:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Pan Atlantic University Tuition Fee Schedule
To fulfill our discussion on Pan Atlantic University Courses & Tuition Fee Schedule, This is the details of approved Pan Atlantic University Tuition Fee Schedule for all session as officially stated on the school portalhttps://pau.edu.ng/.
Tuition Fees Per Student for all Academic Session
1. ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMICS
- YEAR I – N 2,312,500
- YEAR II – N 2,271,000
- YEAR III – N 2,028,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,028,000
2. MASS COMMUNICATION
- YEAR I – N 2,587,500
- YEAR II – N 2,541,000
- YEAR III – N 2,136,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,136,000
3. INFORMATION SCIENCE AND MEDIA STUDIES
- YEAR I – N 2,642,500
- YEAR II – N 2,595,000
- YEAR III – N 2,244,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,244,000
4. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- YEAR I – N 2,532,500
- YEAR II – N 2,487,000
- YEAR III – N 2,244,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,244,000
5. ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- YEAR I – N 2,835,000
- YEAR II – N 2,784,000
- YEAR III – N 2,684,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,784,000
Fee Payment Structure
Students who have been admitted via Direct Entry are to pay the same amount as their classmates
- An acceptance fee of ₦250,000 to be paid on admission. This non-refundable sum will form part of the first semester’s fees. This is applicable to first year students and students who have just been admitted via Direct Entry
- Tuition fee is payable in two equal instalments before the beginning of each semester.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.