If you are an aspirant and wants to know the complete list of polytechnics that offers guidance and counseling as a course, you are in the right place as we have listed the updated and comprehensive list of Polytechnics that offers Guidance and Counseling in Nigeria.
There are few number of Polytechnics that offers Guidance and Counseling in Nigeria. This full list below will help you as it contains the official list of Polytechnics that offers Guidance and Counseling in Nigeria including Colleges of Education that offers Guidance and Counseling.
List of Polytechnics that offers Guidance and Counseling.
Polytechnics that offers Guidance and Counseling in Nigeria includes; Al-Hikma Polytechnic and Rufus Giwa Polytechnic as well as Colleges of Education like Federal College Of Education (Special), Oyo (FCEOYO), Federal College Of Education Obudu (FCEOBUDU), Federal College Of Education Okene (FCEOKENE), Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEPANKSHIN)
1. Al-Hikma Polytechnic
Al-Hikma Polytechnic is one of the private polytechnics in Nigeria that offers diverse undergraduate programmes including Guidance and Counseling. The polytechnic is located at Karu, Nasarawa State.
Al-Hikma Polytechnic ND Requirements
- A prospective applicant seeking admission into the institution must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE ‘O’ Level with Credit passes in Five (5) relevant subject including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be of an age at least 16 years
- The candidate must meet the minimum Al-Hikma Poly departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the Al-Hikma Polytechnic.
Al-Hikma Polytechnic HND Requirements.
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
2. Rufus Giwa Polytechnic
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic is one of the state polytechnics in Nigeria that offers diverse undergraduate programmes including Guidance and Counseling.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic is a tertiary learning institution in Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria. The National Board for Technical Education has approved it as a state-owned polytechnic. It is also accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- List of Polytechnics that offer Microbiology In Nigeria.
- List of Accredited Polytechnics in Northern Nigeria.
- List of Polytechnics that Offers Sociology in Nigeria.
- List of Polytechnics that Offers Psychology in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Polytechnics Offering Nursing and Medical Courses.
- List of Nigerian Polytechnics Offering Science Laboratory Technology.
- Complete List Of Illegal Polytechnics and Universities In Nigeria.
- List Of Nigerian Polytechnics that Offers History and International Studies.
- Best Polytechnics in Ghana and School Fees Structure
- Top 10 Private Polytechnics In Nigeria & School Fees.
Guidance and Counselling JAMB UTME Subject Combination.
Your JAMB subjects for Guidance and Counselling should aim for a score of 180 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can still apply for these Polytechnics and College of Education.
JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Pre degree.
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations for Guidance and Counselling
- English Language
- Literature in Engish
Guidance and Counselling WAEC Subject Combination.
The subjects needed to study Guidance and Counselling in WAEC must contain five (5) credit/ TC II merit passes .
The subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE. The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Guidance and Counselling must include:
- English Language
- Literature In English
- Any Nigerian Langauge
- A Trade subject
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.