President’s Scholarships at Imperial College in UK 2022 is a Fully-funded scholarship program for high-performing student that have a strong desire to undertake a degree programme at a world-class research institution.
If interested and applied successfully you could be selected to receive full tuition fees and a generous stipend for a PhD place at Imperial College London.
President’s Scholarships -Imperial College in UK 2022 [Fully-funded].
The President’s Scholarships provides up to 50 research students the opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
- Applicants must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first class UK degree or equivalent.
- Applicants with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction. They must also hold a first class UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (integrated Masters that form part of an undergraduate degree, e.g. MEng, MSci, M.Math, are assessed by Admissions as an undergraduate qualification when determining eligibility). Candidates with multiple standalone Master’s qualifications must have achieved a distinction in the one most relevant to their PhD study.
- Applicants with degrees from overseas institutions should check with the relevant Admissions team if their scores/grades are equivalent to the scholarship entry criteria.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants who apply before 5 November 2021 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 January 2022.
- Applicants who apply before 7 January 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 March 2022.
- Applicants who apply before 18 March 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 May 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Ph.D., Research
Number of Awardees: up to 50
Value of Imperial College President’s Ph.D. Scholarships:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,800 per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Duration of Scholarship: up to 3.5 years
How to Apply for President’s Scholarships in UK.
There is not a specific scholarship application form. You should submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through our online admissions system and your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
- When prompted for a personal statement you must include a 2-page document, the first page a personal statement and the second your research proposal. You may submit updated versions of this statement if required following application submission if your department shortlists you for the scholarship. You are encouraged to write in the first person and to avoid the use of gender pronouns.
- When prompted for the names of two academic referees, these should not include your proposed PhD supervisor. You are encouraged to share this guidance with your two referees, noting, in particular, the recommendation to use ‘they/them’ language (rather than gender pronouns).
- To be considered for the President’s PhD Scholarship scheme, applicants must select this option in the funding section of the additional questions tab within the online application form.
- You must also meet any additional application requirements stated by your department of choice.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.