Print Original JAMB Result- The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
JAMB conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
Are you a JAMB candidate? Did you participate in the just concluded Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board Examination? If yes you are at the right place.
This information will equip all candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on how to Print Original JAMB Result from the official portal.
General Objectives Of JAMB
(a) To conduct Matriculation Examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education (by whatever name called) in Nigeria
(b) To appoint Examiners, Moderators, Invigilators, members of the Subject Panels and committees and other persons with respect to matriculation examinations and any other matters incidental thereto or connected therewith.
(c) To place suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institutions after having taken into account:
(i) the vacancies available in each tertiary institution
(ii) the guidelines approved for each tertiary institution by its proprietors or other competent authorities
(iii) the preference expressed or otherwise indicated by the candidates for certain tertiary institutions and courses
(iv) such other matters as the Board may be directed by the Honorable Minister to consider or the Board itself may consider appropriate in the circumstances.
(d) To collate and disseminate information on all matters relating to admissions into tertiary institutions or any other matter relevant to the discharge of functions of the board.
(e) To carry out other activities as are necessary or expedient for the full discharge of all or any of the functions conferred on it under or pursuant to this Decree .
How To Print Original JAMB Admission Letter?
Then go ahead to print your admission letter by following the procedure below:
- Candidates who want to print the JAMB admission letter should go to www.jamb.org.ng.
- Click on the Admission Letter Printing (DE 2020 Inclusive) on that page.
- On the next page, fill in the following information as appropriate.
How To Access Loss JAMB Username & Password?
You shall be required to enter your email address (enter the email in your Jamb slip).
Enter the password given to you at the approved CBT centre or the place where you registered Jamb.
If you have forgotten your password, then click on the forgot password tab. Click Login to access your Jamb profile dashboard.
How To Recover JAMB Account?
The Jamb Account registration process is easy and free to complete.
How To Recover Lost JAMB Details Online
- Then enter the email address you used creating the account.
- click the calendar icon to also select your date of birth.
- then click the button link below those form, that says “Get Password Reset Link
How To Print Original JAMB Result
You can Print Original JAMB Result from the JAMB official website. This post will show you how to print your original JAMB result without any stress. Here is how to print your 2020 JAMB original JAMB result:
- Log into your JAMB e-facility account
- On the left sidebar, click on “Print Result Slip”
- Your transaction ID and details will be displayed
- And you will be charged N1000 for this
- Scroll down and tap on “Continue to Payment”
- Proceed by tapping on “Pay Now”
- Now choose how you want to pay: MasterCard, Internet banking, etc
- Enter your CARD details and click on Submit
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
- You can now proceed to printing your result slip.
How To Get Original JAMB Result?
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip.
Login to your JAMB profile through http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.