Regions Bank Employment opportunity is open for those who have interest in a career at Regions. At Regions believe associates deserve more than just a job. They believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career and a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then here’s is how to apply for Regions bank employment opportunity for 2023.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit.
The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law.
Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
How to Apply for Regions Bank Employment 2023
Job title: Commercial Banking Solutions Relationship Manager
Job Description: The Commercial Banking Solutions Relationship Manager – Core focuses on the delivery of credit and a broad range of products and services for clients within a dedicated geographical area.
The primary responsibility of the role is to apply and develop relationship management skills working with assigned clients and partners with the relationship team and business partners to ensure quality account development.
This role will receive guidance in the handling of smaller transactions and require support on larger or special situation transactions.
Additionally, the Relationship Manager serves as part of the first line of defense in identifying and managing risk while building business and credit acumen and develops an understanding of business practices and processes.
Commercial Banking Solutions Relationship Managers are the lead bank contact for a book of over five hundred (500) general-industry clients with client contact made via telephone and e-mail.
- Serves as a central point of contact for clients and builds client relationships
- Identifies and develops relationship strategy for clients
- Recognizes current and emerging client needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Cooperates with relevant business partners in team-based portfolio development
- Coordinates with internal partners to fulfill agreed-to solutions
- Plans and executes quality client calls
- Manages transaction processes with support as needed
- Continuously works towards developing a stronger credit acumen
- Serves as the first line of defense in identifying and managing risk
- May provide guidance to junior relationship managers on more-complex transactions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Four (4) years of experience in a client-facing financial services role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to learn additional systems as needed
- Ability to research, analyze data, and derive facts
- Ability to work in a team environment when applicable
- Ability to work under direct supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Click Here to Apply
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.