The Beit in partnership with the University of St Andrews in Scotland, the Beit Trust is offering two Masters Scholarships (MScs) in Computer Science. Each is a one year residential course. The Scholarships are available from the academic year beginning September 2020.
Scholarship Grant as follows:
- Fees, tuition costs and related academic expenses. These are paid by the Trust direct to the universities.
- A personal allowance, index-linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority, covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and a return flight home.
- Economy Class tickets are provided for the initial journey to the place of study, and on final return.
- No allowances are aid for spouses and other family members.
How to apply:
Applicant should apply directly to St Andrews, via their website www.St-Andrews.ac.uk. On receipt of an offer letter, applicant should then apply to the Beit Trust, using the application form at the link below.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.