The Beit in partnership with the University of St Andrews in Scotland, the Beit Trust is offering two Masters Scholarships (MScs) in Computer Science. Each is a one year residential course. The Scholarships are available from the academic year beginning September 2020.
Scholarship Grant as follows:
- Fees, tuition costs and related academic expenses. These are paid by the Trust direct to the universities.
- A personal allowance, index-linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority, covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and a return flight home.
- Economy Class tickets are provided for the initial journey to the place of study, and on final return.
- No allowances are aid for spouses and other family members.
How to apply:
Applicant should apply directly to St Andrews, via their website www.St-Andrews.ac.uk. On receipt of an offer letter, applicant should then apply to the Beit Trust, using the application form at the link below.