The Beit in partnership with the University of St Andrews in Scotland, the Beit Trust is offering two Masters Scholarships (MScs) in Computer Science. Each is a one year residential course. The Scholarships are available from the academic year beginning September 2020.
Scholarship Grant as follows:
- Fees, tuition costs and related academic expenses. These are paid by the Trust direct to the universities.
- A personal allowance, index-linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority, covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and a return flight home.
- Economy Class tickets are provided for the initial journey to the place of study, and on final return.
- No allowances are aid for spouses and other family members.
How to apply:
Applicant should apply directly to St Andrews, via their website www.St-Andrews.ac.uk. On receipt of an offer letter, applicant should then apply to the Beit Trust, using the application form at the link below.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.