Global Ambassador Scholarships at Sumbawa University of Technology calls for offers a global perspective and rooted practices to its academia through learning, research, and community services.
The university continuously strives to bring cutting edge programs to directly impact the betterment of its local environment as well as to global audiences.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Master
Value of Award: Varies
Global Ambassador Scholarships Eligibility:
To be eligible, applicants;
- should have a high willingness to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
- should demonstrate academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- must have a good command of English
- must have completed high school (for the undergraduate program) and a 4-year undergraduate program (for the Master’s program)
Global Ambassador Scholarships Benefits:
- Round trip airfare
- The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend
How To Apply For Global Ambassador Scholarships:
Applicants must take part in any undergraduate or graduate course at the university. Once they have been admitted into the programme, they can send their application for this application .
- Application Form;
- Motivation letter;
- A Complete CV;
- A copy bank account statement (**);
- Personal statement, stating that the applicant will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations;
- An English translated copy of degree certificate;
- An English translated copy of academic transcript;
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application);
- Health certificate (**);
- Certificate of English Proficiency. (*);
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (*).
All documents must be in English.
(**) may be submitted after the admission result announced.
For More Information visit The Official Website
Application Deadline: August 18, 2020
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.