Social Effect of Coronavirus…..Coronavirus is a respiratory disease which seems to start with a fever, followed by a dry cough. After a week, it leads to shortness of breath and some patients require hospital treatment. These symptoms do not necessarily mean you have the illness. They are similar to those for much more common viruses, such as colds and flu.
There are now more than 50 countries confirmed globally of coronavirus cases. The new coronavirus that was first emerged in Wuhan, China, in December and is spreading around the world. There is no doubt that coronavirus has hinder the human social activities. Some of which are economic and globalization activities. Businesses are dealing with lost revenue and disrupted supply chains due to China’s factory shutdowns, many are force to stay indoors, and restricting people from movement which is on the other hand hindering the social life activities and other countries extended travel restrictions globally.
Coronavirus Symptoms: Headache, Malaise Cough, Sore throat Runny ,Nose Muscle Pain,and High Fever Pneumonia Difficulty Breathing Sepsis
How can I protect myself from coronavirus?
- Regular and thorough hand washing is crucial in the fight to avoid picking up the disease, health agencies say.
- Coronavirus spreads from person to person via droplets, such as those produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- Coughing and sneezing into tissues, not touching your face with unwashed hands, and trying to avoid close contact with infected people are important.
If think I have coronavirus what should I do
- Do not go for GP Surgery, Pharmacy, or Hospital
- Contact the heath medical team
- You may be asked to self –isolate
- You will be tested for the virus
- A doctor or nurse would give you advice afterward.
How deadly is coronavirus
According to WHO ; Read the PDF below:
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.