Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Sub-Degree (Diploma)
Programmes in the University of Ibadan , under the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode for the current academic session.
To make your application easier, we have provides the overview of UI Distance Learning Diploma Application Procedures here on this page but before you apply Click here to check UI DLC Diploma Courses, School Fees and Admission Requirements.
UI Distance Learning Diploma Application Procedures.
Here’s procedure for application to Diploma programmes University of Ibadan Distance Learning:
1• Log on to diploma.dlc.ui.edu.ng
2• Click on “Click here to apply”
3• Fill personal data and click on “Pay with Remita”
4• PLEASE COPY the REFERENCE NUMBER GENERATED
5• A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) is generated
6• Remita Payment Selection page with options:
- (a.) Pay Now with Cards or Wallet – This enables payment with your ATM Card (PREFERED).
- b. Pay Now with Internet Banking -This enables payment direct from your account login if your bank offers internet
banking and you have login credentials).
- C. Pay at a Bank Branch – With the generated RRR you can walk into any bank and make payment and it will reflect on
the portal account.
7• Return to the DLC Diploma Portal (diploma.dlc.ui.edu.ng) to complete your application using Reference Number and
Application Number generated.
FEES PAYMENT PROCEEDURE FOR FOR DIPLOMA DLC Web-Portal – diploma.ui.edu.ng
- Student logs online to diploma.dlc.ui.edu.ng
- Student then logs in using Matric Number and password
- Student clicks on “Pay Your Fees” and selects fee-type option e.g (full School fees)
- Click on pay with REMITA ( Note the transaction reference generated by the portal) it is advised to copy this
- Proceed to Gateway
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated and you will be taken to the Remita Payment Selection page seen below. The Options provided are for payment
- Pay Now with Internet Banking -This enables payment direct from your account login if your bank offers internet banking and you have login credentials)
- Pay at a Bank Branch – With the generated RRR you can walk into any bank and make payment and it will reflect on our portal account
- Pay Now with Cards or Wallet – This enables payment with your ATM Card or Paga if you have a wallet with them
- Pay Now with Remita – This enables payment if you are registered on the Remita Platform
- After making payment via any of the above listed methods you can now return to the DLC Diploma Portal (diploma.ui.edu.ng) to generate your receipt
- Note that of all the payment methods the ATM Card/Wallet is the fastest and happens in real time. Other options may have delays as to when the site is updated with the payment.
HOW TO CHECK AND PRINT ADMISSION NOTIFICATION LETTER
1. Point your mouse to Admission
2. Click on Admission Notification
3. Type in your correct application number in the space provided. (e.g UI/DLC/DP11/003111)
4. Click Submit.
5. Click on Print Notification
6. Then proceed to pay your fees as instructed in the letter
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.