All final year students of University of Ibadan Distance Learning Center in their respective department should check their student email or take note of the information below:
UI DLC final year students information on requirements for general clearance,
Find below requirements for General Clearance for the issuance of notification of results:
1. 3 Passport Photographs
2. UIDLC Admission Letter
3. School Identity Card
4. Original WAEC/NECO Certificate
5. All original school fee receipts (100-500 level)
6. Scratch Card for O’level result verification
7. a. Graduation Fee: N2,500.00 (Payable via Remita. Obtain Official Receipt at Cash Office, University of Ibadan)
b. Administrative Charges N500.00 (Payable via Remita. Obtain Official Receipt at the Finance Office, UIDLC))
c . Alumni Fee: N1,000.00 (Payable at First Bank, University of Ibadan. Convert teller to receipt at Alumni Office, University of Ibadan.
8. Original Certificate of Computer Proficiency, University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre
9. A copy of 500 level Course Registration form.
Venue: Examinations Division, UIDLC Morohundiya Office Complex, Idi-Ose, Ibadan
Days: Mondays to Thursdays
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
TRIPLICATE COPIES OF DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE ORIGINAL COPIES. HOWEVER, ALL GENERAL CLEARANCE WOULD BE READY FOR COLLECTION AFTER FIVE WORKING DAYS.