UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening 2020/2021 Exercise: The University hereby invite candidates who made the University their First Choice in 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 and Direct Entry Candidates to apply for screening exercise.
UNIUYO Admission Screening Requirements
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening 2020/2021
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportalsor edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Students Support Contact
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
The application deadline is on Friday July 17th, 2020.