University of Groningen Scholarships worth € 2,249 per month, of which wage tax and social insurance premiums will be deducted, to students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at the University of Groningen? Candidates can learn about the environment in a real-world setting at GU. They practice dictating and analyzing language, as well as grasping and criticizing theories and concepts. Teaching abroad, publishing, and government administration employment all benefit from a linguistics degree.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: € 2,249 per month
How to Apply for University of Groningen Scholarships 2022
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Have a relevant master degree in the social or health sciences (economics, sociology, epidemiology, bioinformatics, statistics or a comparable discipline)
- Have strong quantitative research skills
- Have an interdisciplinary background, or affinity with working in an interdisciplinary team
- Be able to show perseverance, flexibility, project management and collaboration skills
- Be fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Be able to finish the PhD thesis in four years
- Enjoy planning and taking initiatives
- Enjoy academic writing and have the desire to publish
- Be able and willing to work in Groningen, in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.