Murdoch University Scholarships are IT Discipline Top-up Scholarships in Australia valued at $8,000 towards the 1st semester or their undertaken study programme at Murdoch University.
Despite the benefits of IoT in streamlining data collection and sharing, there are a number of problems where IoT integrates with cloud computing for data sharing and traceability. Hence, this research looks into new ways of featuring IoT data analytics with blockchain techniques, through designing such cryptographic systems and implement on the current private blockchain.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Honours, Postgraduate, Research degree
Value of Award: $8,000
Number of Awards: One
Eligible Field of Study: Students can apply for honours, postgraduate research degree programmes in a technical field of study at Murdoch University.
- Women in Africa Young Leaders Program 2022.
- International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program 2022.
- COINS Grand Challenge Global Competition 2022.
- Hardin Simmons University Scholarships 2022 in USA.
- Bartlett Promise Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship 2022 in UK.
- Clive Wilson Scholarship 2022 at UEA in UK.
- LSE International Scholarships 2022 in UK.
- University of East Anglia Scholarship 2022 in UK.
- Royal Holloway University of London Scholarships 2022 in UK.
- Federation University Scholarship 2022 in Australia.
How to Apply Murdoch University Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants have research components, knowledge in the Internet of Things (IoT), private blockchain, and Mathematics (Cryptography).
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.