The Royal Holloway, University of London Computer Science Scholarships will provide the award amount of a £2,000 tuition fee discount to individuals who are seeking to undertake a degree program at the University.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue a degree programme.
University of London Computer Science Scholarships 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Value of Award: £2,000 to £4,000
- Application Deadline: 1 June 2022.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of either a UK first-class undergraduate degree or a UK 2:1 undergraduate degree with a First Class master’s degree in a technical subject.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Applicants need to have good enough written and spoken English to cope with their studies right from the start.
MSc Artificial Intelligence, Computational Finance, Data Science and Analytics, Machine Learning at the University. Applicants must have to take admission at the University. All eligible applicants are automatically considered.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.