Robert Gordon University Scholarships represent the Sports International Scholarships 2022 for financial assistance to support travel, training, equipment and competition expenses accrued during the academic year.
The annual scholarships are designed to help students in every aspect of their pursuit of sporting excellence. The scholarship is not primarily concerned with offering financial assistance to recipients, but is tailored to meet individual needs on a case by case basis.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sierra, Leone, South Africa South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Wales, Zimbabwe.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research level
Value of Awards: Educational fund
How to Apply for Robert Gordon University Scholarships 2022.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An enrolled student of the University engaged on at least a part-time course at the undergraduate, postgraduate, or research level; or
- A prospective student of the University awaiting confirmation of the award of a place; or in exceptional circumstances, a former student of the University who graduated within the last 12 months
- Competing at a level that will not only increase the standards of athletes within RGU but also the level of representation for the university within the sporting landscape.
- Must complete a high school qualification or equivalent to study for a bachelor’s degree program.
- They have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application form should be sent to email@example.com along with official copies of the university/college certificate and academic transcripts.
Visit Official Website For More Information
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.