University of London Scholarship here by invites Nigerian candidates who is aspire to study abroad. There are five awards available to outstanding Nigerian candidates enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at SOAS University of London.
To be selected for University of London Scholarship, students will have to enrol in a full-time postgraduate program. After that, you will be able to complete the online application form that is must to apply for the award.
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate courses in MA Historical Research Methods, MA Historical Research Methods and Intensive Language, MA History, & MA History and Intensive Language.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have an offer to study a Full Time Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2020
- Overseas fee-paying student who is a national of Nigeria
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 5
The award can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
Candidates are required to submit academic merit and a 250-word statement.
To be selected for a postgraduate program at this university, candidates should have successfully completed an undergraduate degree with an overall grade that is equivalent to a British 2:1.
Applicants must provide a certificate of IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Academic to meet the English language proficiency requirements to be eligible for an offer to study at SOAS.
Benefits: The SOAS University of London will provide five scholarships worth of £3,000 each to support a postgraduate study of international students.