University of London Scholarship here by invites Nigerian candidates who is aspire to study abroad. There are five awards available to outstanding Nigerian candidates enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at SOAS University of London.
To be selected for University of London Scholarship, students will have to enrol in a full-time postgraduate program. After that, you will be able to complete the online application form that is must to apply for the award.
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate courses in MA Historical Research Methods, MA Historical Research Methods and Intensive Language, MA History, & MA History and Intensive Language.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have an offer to study a Full Time Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2020
- Overseas fee-paying student who is a national of Nigeria
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 5
The award can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
Candidates are required to submit academic merit and a 250-word statement.
To be selected for a postgraduate program at this university, candidates should have successfully completed an undergraduate degree with an overall grade that is equivalent to a British 2:1.
Applicants must provide a certificate of IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Academic to meet the English language proficiency requirements to be eligible for an offer to study at SOAS.
Benefits: The SOAS University of London will provide five scholarships worth of £3,000 each to support a postgraduate study of international students.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.