Scholarships At National Tsing Hua University is to provide financial support for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, master or doctoral degree at the Institution.
The National Tsing Hua University will provide all the following study expenses according to the degree programs:
- Doctoral students: NTD 20,000~40,000 per month.
- Master students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Bachelor students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Tuition and Credit fee waived
Bachelor, Master & Doctoral
Scholarships At National Tsing Hua University Eligibility:
- Applicants, concurrently holding a permanent residence status in Hong Kong, Macao, having no history of a household registration record in Taiwan and, at the time of application, have resided in Hong Kong, Macao, or another foreign country for no less than six years, are also qualified to apply for admission as an international student.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Chinese.
How To Apply For Scholarships At National Tsing Hua University:
Firstly, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate, masters and PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply through the online application form and submit it to the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
October 15, 2020
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.