Marconi International University Scholarships 2022 are African, Asian, and Middle Eastern Scholarships in USA.
The Marconi International University – USA is providing the selected students 50% of the tuition cost of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate study programmes applied for at the Institution.
Marconi International University’s main focus is to bring students together from all over the world, regardless of race, religion, and political orientation. Every year, MIU’s scholarship program includes many scholarships dedicated to different categories of students who qualify and comply with all the requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, or the Middle East
- Type: Undergraduate or Graduate degree
- Value of Award: 50% Tuition fee
How to Apply for Marconi International University Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants must have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution (high school or university) in Africa, Asia, or the Middle East.
- Applicants must either have a high school diploma/transcripts translated in English or a bachelor’s degree/transcripts translated in English.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 57
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 95
- MET – 4
Applicants are required to make an admission application in order to qualify to be considered for the scholarship. Students will be considered based on their admission applications..
- Scholarship application is open. However, students must observe program-specific application deadlines, if any
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.