University of York English Scholarships in UK is for International applicants who wish to get a bachelor programme at York.
University of York English Scholarships.
The Department of English and Related Literature is delighted to announce a range of scholarships and bursaries in the following three categories for newly-enrolled students of English Literature (Q300) in the academic year 2021/22.
- Applicants must hold an international diploma or equivalent to get into a bachelor programme at York.
- Applicants must be 2021/22 UCAS applicants, starting their course in September 2021.
- Applicants are required to provide the following test results to the university as English language proficiency proof:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Academic and Indicator)
- C1 Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL IBT (internet-based and special home edition) (TOEFL MyBest score is not acceptable for meeting the English language requirement)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) III
- GCSE/IGCSE/O level English Language (as a first or second language) with Grade C or grade 4
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £1,000
Number of Awards: 10
Method of Application:
Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme via UCAS or Student Room There is no need to submit a formal application; all eligible applicants will be considered automatically.