University of Melbourne Masters Scholarship is awarded by the Allan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Award to Outstanding applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
The program will support the awarding of ten US $10,000 scholarships to outstanding engineering students at ten premiere partner universities around the globe – one scholarship winner per school.
University of Melbourne Masters Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must have strong communication skills
- Applicants have a minimum WAM of 80 in the previous course
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in automotive engineering
- Applicants must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
- Applicants must have a leadership role in academic or community based
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to £ 10000
Number of Awards: One
How To Apply:
Applicants need to take admission in master of engineering study at the University of Melbourne. After taking acceptance, you will be eligible to apply for the award
For More Information Visit The Official Website