Job title: Organizational development Officer
Unit: Organizational Development
Department: Human Resources
How to Apply for Wema Bank Job in Lagos 2022.
- Job objectives.
This role is responsible for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, hr strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- Job requirements
1. Performance Management
• Design, implement and continually improve the people performance management process.
• Manage the performance management process end-to-end to ensure proper cascading and measurement of business achievements.
• Ensure key performance indicators across the Bank are properly measured and reported to Bank leadership.
• Benchmark existing performance management process with global leading practices to drive continuous improvement.
2. Organizational Design
• Work towards the development and implementation of change management processes across the bank, in partnership with other relevant teams across the bank.
• Conduct organizational needs analysis and develop appropriate plans and programs to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Bank.
• Regularly evaluate existing organizational structures across different bank groups including a review of job quality and content of work.
3. HR Strategy
• Support and assist Head, Organization Development in conceptualizing HR strategy.
• Develop initiatives, programs and campaigns to execute HR strategy in collaboration with Head, Organization Development.
• Support the execution of HR strategy (program and project execution) against pre-determined indices.
4. Succession Planning
• Provide ideas and support a holistic succession planning framework within the bank.
• Leadership Development Program and other learning or performance programs geared towards High.
Potential (HiPo) and High Performing (HiPer) employee(s) upskilling or reskilling.
5. Culture Transformation & Change Management
• Provide ideas and support adoption of new processes, behaviors or technology emanating from HCM.
6. Employee Experience & Engagement
• Improve memployee experience and engagement scores by identifying and improving touch points within the employee lifecycle.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in human resources or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years relevant HR experience in organisational development, performance management..
- Project management skills, employee experience and design thinking knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification: CIPM, PHRI, SHRM is an added advantage
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.