Art and Science Fellowship are designed to provide outstanding recent doctoral students advanced training in their field of study.
These fellowships are not discipline specific, but rather can be held in any department or research unit across the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto.
Applicants must secure sponsorship of a supervisor, or supervisors, from the professoriate within the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Canada
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: These fellowships pay a stipend of $48,000 per year
Duration of Scholarship: Maximum of two years.
Art and Science Fellowship Eligibility:
- Applicants cannot currently hold a tenure-track or continuing faculty position at a college or university.
- Applicants may be citizens of any country, and from any university. Successful international candidates must meet all Canadian immigration requirements.
How To Apply For Art and Science Fellowship:
- Submit your CV and a completed Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowship application form (www.artsci.utoronto.ca/graduate/postdoctoral-fellowships) to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (email@example.com)The form includes a one page research proposal where you should describe your proposed research project and highlight the importance and impact of the research, and how this research fits into your academic goals. Please note that reference list or bibliography are not necessary for the proposal.
- Arrange for your proposed supervisor(s) to send the Arts & Science Postdoctoral Supervisor form to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit a completed Arts & Science Postdoctoral Supervisor form to the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure (email@example.com).
- In the space provided, please comment on the applicant’s research potential, the quality of the proposed research, the research environment and resources that will be available to the applicant, and how the fellowship will advance the applicant’s career development.
For More Information: Click Here
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.