This Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable students pursuing a Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree or recent graduates to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems, and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of ground-breaking technology.
Partner with the Best
- You’ll participate in focused training, and team meetings, work on projects, and present your results. During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You can expect to receive coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your technical and interpersonal skills.
- You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes. As well as our strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
As a Field Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Collaborating alongside experienced engineers to assist in various field operations, such as drilling, well testing, or equipment maintenance.
- Collecting data from field activities and assist in analyzing it to identify trends or issues and troubleshooting through problem-solving tasks related to field operations and equipment.
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment to ensure it is in proper working order.
- Keeping detailed records and documentation of field activities, equipment inspections, and safety measures is essential for compliance and future reference.
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree in Engineering, Technology, Mechanics, other STEM-related program.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.