Bedford Society Access International Masters Scholarship 2022 at Royal Holloway University of London in UK.
The Royal Holloway University of London – UK is offering an exciting opportunity to support all new full-time or part-time students who wish to pursue full-time study at the university.
The scholarship is funded by the alumni and friends of Bedford College, one of the founding colleges of Royal Holloway and Bedford New College. Formed in 2013, the Bedford Society aims to ensure the spirit of Bedford College lives on by providing new scholars with access to financial support and opportunities for networking.
Bedford Society Access International Masters Scholarship 2022.
- You must have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent and be able to demonstrate that without the financial support of the scholarship, you would not be able to undertake further study.
- You must have the completed qualifications, personal statement and motivation to study and reference.
- You need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Value of Awards: £8,100
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Study: You must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study a taught Masters course within:
- Department of Classics
- Department of English
- Department of History
- Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Department of Economics
- Department of Law and Criminology
- Department of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Health Studies
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Geography
- Department of Psychology
How to Apply.
Applications must be submitted through RH Direct by 11.59 pm (UK time) 11 July 2022. Applicants will be made aware of the outcome of their application after 26 July 2022.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.