ECA Ray Hart Memorial International Scholarship 2023 at University of Western Australia.
University of Western Australia is awarding a scholarship opportunity to students who want to commence a degree program in Life, Agriculture and Environmental Science at the university.
This award was created in 2004 to perpetuate the memory of Dr Ray Hart who was a graduate of this University and the founding President of the Environmental Consultants Association (ECA). Ray worked as a consultant ecologist and environmental scientist in WA.
- Applicants must have high school certificates for an undergraduate degree and have an undergraduate degree for the master’s degree program.
- Applicants must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their training.
- Applicants must have good academic records
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Masters or Research degree coursework
Value of Awards: $3,500
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) course with a specialization in
- Environmental Science
- Conservation Biology or
- Zoology or
- Master of Environmental Science (72530) and
- Intending to undertake research that includes a substantial field component and displays a multidisciplinary approach to an ecological question.
Method of Application: Interested applicants must take admission in the bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university. After receiving confirmation, seekers can apply for the award.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.