Candidates who chose Edwin Clark University as their first, second or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2020 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any day of the week.
Edwin Clark University:
Edwin Clark University is one of the fastest-growing private Universities in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is fully residential and the 60th private University in Nigeria.
The University commenced academic activities in 2015, following its approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The University has a global outlook, located in a serene environment conducive for learning and academic development.
List Of Courses In Edwin Clark University:
1. Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
B. Agric with options in:
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Aquaculture & Fisheries
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Hotel Management & Tourism
2. Faculty of Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
3. Faculty of Hum, Soc & Mgt Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B. A. English & Literary Studies
- B. A. History & International Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
4. Faculty of Law
- LL.B Law
Edwin Clark University School Fees:
Authorities of the Edwin Clark University have released the amount payable as fees by the undergraduates and JUPEB students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Law – N695,000 Per Session
- Agricultural Sciences – N250,000 Per Session
- All Other Degree Programmes – N395,000 Per Session
- A’ Level (JUPEB): N350,000 Per Session.
- Fees include accommodation.
- A one-time acceptance fee of N25,000 is charged on admission.
Edwin Clark University Student Fees are divided in two equal installments by the beginning of the First Semester and the beginning of the Second Semester.
Parents/Sponsors can pay any amount as many times as their cash flow permits, such that by the due date which is the beginning of each semester, Parents/Sponsors would have paid a total amount equal to 50% of the total fees as applicable to the Student Program of Study.
Edwin Clark University Admission Requirements:
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020/2021 UTME and have met JAMB’s minimum requirements.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent.
- The required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Direct entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
- Candidate for direct entry are required to obtained JAMB direct entry forms and possess any of the following qualifications.
- JUPEB/GCE Advanced level passes in relevant subjects
- OND/NCE with minimum grade of upper credit/credit respectively
- All direct entry candidates, in addition to the above, must satisfy the O’ level requirements as appropriate.
How To Apply For Edwin Clark University Admission Form:
Interested candidates could obtain and process forms for any of the above programmes through any of the following means:
- By hand at the University campus or at any of the University Liaison Centres.
- By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng to fill and submit online application form.
- In all cases, duly completed forms are to be submitted with two passport photographs, photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only), ‘O’ level results, credentials for direct entry and screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000 from any of the following banks:
- Account Name: Edwin Clark University = Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc = Account No: 1014022279
- Account Name: Edwin Clark University = Bank Name: UBA = Account No: 1018657909
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.