Eric Bleumink Scholarship- The University Of Groningen is offering the Eric Bleumink Fund to talented students from developing countries who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship is designed to provide financial support to students from the poorest developing countries who wish to pursue a degree. This initiative will not only improve the cooperation between the University of Groningen and universities in developing countries but will also raise the level of academic expertise in these countries.
Type: Grants, Masters (MSc/MA/LL.M.)
Value Of Scholarships: The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
Eric Bleumink Scholarship Eligibility:
Interested applicants should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice (To see: Click Here.
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Netherlands can be arranged
- Hold the nationality of a country appearing above.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How To Apply For Eric Bleumink Scholarship :
You cannot directly apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund (EBF) Talent Grant. The Admissions office and the Faculty Admission Boards nominate suitable candidates. The nomination is based on:
2) on the EBF nomination criteria.
Only applicants that have received a (conditional) admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Applications Deadline: December 1