FUWUKARI Accredited Courses and Requirements published on this page was announced on the official portal of the institution to help candidates who wish to obtain admission into the university understands the school admission process.
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011.
The university was located in Wukari, a town in Taraba state North West Nigeria.
Federal University Wukari offer various undergraduate programmes and admits students from all parts of the country with no constraints on age, religion or tribe.
Federal University Wukari has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
These are FUWUKARI Accredited Courses and Requirements, as seen below are the accredited courses according to NUC (Nigerian University Commission) therefore candidates or prospective students should take note of this information.
List of FUWUKARI Accredited Courses and Requirements.
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- English Language and Literature
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Hotel Management and Tourism
- Industrial Chemistry
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Federal University Wukari Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet or surpass the FUWUKARI cut off mark in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination/internal screening or admission
- The candidate must be over 16 years of age in the year of admission (Some student swear an affidavit just to increase their ages)
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.