This article is about teaching you not only to know that education is important to us but also to let you know how to get school fees loan in Nigeria. We understand the benefits that this ,may promise you as a parent who cares deeply for his children and their future.
One way or the other the society does not always promise the best in terms of economic profits. Life from every possible angle in this period of hardship may appear unreachable. But in the midst of it all, there are necessities like food, clothing, and shelter.
In this case, the education of the kids is also very important, and as so, you will have to look for ways to get the way out. Here is the way out. The necessary means on how to school fees loan in Nigeria for the continued education of your dear children despite all evolving social challenges:
Online Credit Loans
Credit is a modern way on how to get school fees loan in Nigeria. There are online loan platforms that provides a safe and easy way to find loan offers you are eligible for, compare loan offers and select the loan offer to your liking. After completing the loan comparison form, you will get a list of loan offers you are eligible for within seconds. It’s that fast, simple and all online.
Steps to Get On:
- Complete and submit a short loan comparison application and we will provide you with eligible loan offers.
- Select the loan offer that best fits your requirements from the list of eligible loan offers.
- Finalize your application with the chosen lender and get the loan disbursed to your account.
Access Bank School Fees Advance
As one of the biggest financial institutions in Nigeria, Access Bank has designed this loan option to cover your children’s/wards’ Educational needs. They generally believe that Education is the most important investment any parent/guardian can make in their child’s tomorrow. This loan offer allows you to spread your repayment over 4 to 6 months, has an Easy Application process, and a flexible repayment option.
Requirements (Salary Earners)
If you are a salary Earner, here are the documents that Access Bank would require of you.
- A completed \Application form
- Duly Accepted offer letter
- The school fee bill of your child/ward
- A valid identity card and a utility bill which is at least 3 months old.
- 1 year Bank Statement
- CAC documents
- A duly Accepted offer letter
- Receipt of Acceptable guarantee
- Statement of the Net worth of the guarantor
LAPO Microfinance Bank Education Loan
This loan option by LAPO Microfinance Bank is basically designed to cater for the payments of your children/ward’s school fees. The aim of this loan is to bridge the gap between the needs of your child and what you can afford. This loan option has an interest rate of 48% Per annum.
Here are the documents you must provide to access this loan.
- Loan application letter
- A completed application form
- 4 recent passport photographs
- 2 guarantors
- A valid means of identification
- Recent utility bill
To learn more about these loan options, visit www.lapo-nigeria.org/loans/educationloan
Guarantee Trust Bank Loans
GTBank is one of the powerhouse financial institutions in Nigeria. They have been around for many years. GTBank designed this loan facility to finance the payment of your child/ward’s tuition in any Financial institution in Nigeria. However, this loan option is only available to people who work for public or private reputable organizations.
Additionally, it is compulsory that you domicile your salary with the bank. Furthermore, the GTBank School fee advance allows you to access up to 5 million with a maximum of 4 months’ tenor per request. To apply for this loan, you must provide the following:
- A completed copy of an Application form and an Employer Undertaking form
- The school fees bill of your child/ward and Credit Insurance
- Ensure that your salary is domiciled with the Bank