IBiz FoodTech Africa is an accelerator aimed at addressing food security through fostering innovation. The project is commissioned by GIZ Make-IT in Africa, a project on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
FoodTech Africa is implemented by @iBizAfrica and Pangea Accelerator. This accelerator aims to support women and youth-owned, agri-based enterprises through facilitating access to financing, business support and technology adoption.
- Women and youth owned post revenue companies in agriculture and related industries.
- The business needs to have an existing working product and generating revenue.
- The founder must be between the ages of 18-35 yrs.
- The business must be based in Kenya.
IBiz Africa FoodTech Africa Accelerator Prices
- Opportunity to receive funding of up to $100,000 ONLY for high potential businesses.
- Access to B2B opportunities.
- 10 weeks of intensive business development training.
- Access to a leading network of agriculture experts in Africa.
- Tailored coaching sessions to address your business needs and mentoring.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: August 21st 2020
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.