Karolinska Institutet Scholarships offers some Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships to excellent international students from outside the EU/EEA who have been admitted to 1 of the university’s Global Master’s Programmes starting each Autumn semester. Follow application guidelines below:
Karolinska Institutet in Sweden
Level/Field(s) of study:
• Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics
• Master’s Programme in Bioentrepreneurship
• Master’s Programme in Global Health
• Master’s Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management
• Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
• Master’s Programme in Nutrition Science
• Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences
• Master’s Programme in Toxicology
• Master´s Programme in Biomedicine
Number of Scholarships:
Total number of scholarship is 10
Who Can Apply ?
International students from outside the EU/EEA
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses and other costs are not covered.
Karolinska Institutet Scholarships Eligibility:
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- • have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2021
- • be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- • have paid the application fee by 1 February 2021
- • fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for
How To Apply For Karolinska Institutet Scholarships:
All applicants to the Global Master’s programmes at Karolinska Institutet who have to pay tuition fees and have paid the application fee to University Admissions will be invited to apply for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships.
Applications for the Global Master’s programmes starting Autumn 2021 will open on 16 October 2020 and close on 15 January 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.