LabEight Africa Incubator Program 2020 & How To Apply.
LabEight Africa Program aims to support local entrepreneurs by providing the necessary operational and technical support as well as equipping them with the leadership and business skills needed to build socially conscious solutions while still delivering on its mandate of growing a world class local ecosystem.
LabEight* is an initiative that provides entrepreneurs with exactly what they need, a business & technology partner that can help them get things done.
The program is 6 months long focusing on product development, market readiness and access to investment. LabEight* Africa expects to select companies for its first cohort in the summer of 2020, and will follow with a second cohort in the fall.
Benefits 0f LabEight Africa Incubator Program.
Accepted cohorts will have the following benefits
- Product Development: Matchmaking with an experienced Co-Founder and CTO/CxO across the world to lead product development and market growth. As part of the program, founders who lack or need technical, business development, growth etc skills will be matched with our pool of highly experienced CTOs, CEOs, COOs, and CxOs.
- Advisory: Business advisory and mentorship by assigning a team of experienced entrepreneurs, leaders and social impact specialists to help provide in-depth and personalized advice.
- Access to Funding: As part of the program, startups will be funneled into the LabEight Capital venture capital pool where decisions will be made for direct investments in to the startups. In addition, there will be pitch days, where investors from around the globe will be present.
Objectives of LabEight Africa Incubator Program
- Training & Mentorship: To help young local entrepreneurs develop world class solutions.
- Social Impact: To contribute in the growth of the tech ecosystem on the continent.
- Solve Problems: To develop solutions that solves socio-economic problems.
Eligibility For LabEight Africa Incubator Program.
- Anybody from any country in Africa with an idea that solves social problems with potential to scale can participate.
- Your business does not need to be registered for you to apply.
- They are primarily targeting early stage startups and founders, however startups who have raised funds can also apply to participate in the program.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For more information:
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.