Mandela Rhodes Scholarships for African Students is open for all Africans students who are interested in studying a degree program in any South African Universities. The Mandela Rhodes Scholarships Programme is a combination of financial support for postgraduate studies and a high quality leadership development programme, with the intention to build exceptional leadership capacity in Africa. The Scholarship covers the cost of a Scholar as follows:
- A medical aid allowance as set by the MRF;
- Economy-class travel allowance for international Scholars only from the Scholar’s home to their institution at the beginning and back home at the end of their degree programme;
- Personal allowance.
- Tuition and registration fees as set by the institution;
- A study materials allowance as set by the MRF;
- Accommodation and meal allowances as set by the MRF;
Eligible Countries: African countries
- Applicants must be between the ages of 19 and 30 years at the time of taking up the Scholarship
- Applicants should have a history of well above average academic results
- Applicants must be Africans
Application Process: The applications timeline runs from March to November of each year, for the following year’s intake. Applications open in mid-March and close in mid-April. You will apply online, and access our application platform through our website.
Deadline: 23rd April 2020
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.