National Enterprise Entrepreneurs Challenge – The Directors of Entrepreneurship Centers across Nigerian Universities and the National Universities Commission (NUC) offers the National Enterprise Challenge in 2020.
National Enterprise Challenge is geared towards improving the entrepreneurial mindset and motivating Nigerian University students to start and run ventures even while at school rather than looking for employment after graduation.
Selected entrepreneurs will pitch at the Regional level between 12-24 October, 2020. Regional winners will be declared by 31 st October, 2020 and the top three in each region will proceed to compete at the national where ONLY 18 will be finalists.
Worth of Award
Top three winners will be awarded grants to start or grow their venture as follows:
- 1st Prize – N1m
- 2nd Prize – N750,000
- 3rd Prize – N500,000
- Regional winners (1st to 3rd ) will receive consolation prizes even as they proceed to the finals.
The Program Eligibility
- The competition is open to all current students irrespective of their field of study, undergraduate or postgraduate, full time or part-time.
- They must however be studying in a Nigerian University.
How to Apply For National Enterprise Entrepreneurs Challenge
- Click on Start Application on the portal to initiate your application, or click on Continue Application if you are a returning applicant.
- Send Email to: [email protected] for further enquires, include your name, email and subject of your enquires.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.