Nigerian Air Force Training Video and the Making > The mission of the Nigerian Air Force is to ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfill other airpower tasks demanded by national defense and security imperatives.
The idea of establishing an air force for Nigeria was first mooted in 1961 following the nation’s participation in peace-keeping operations in Congo and Tanganyika (now Tanzania). During these peace-keeping operations, foreign air forces aircraft were employed to airlift the Nigerian Army Regiment to and from the theatres of operation.
Following the expansion of the NAF over time and the need to enforce all international laws and conventions relating to space activities in the Nigerian airspace, the Federal Government promulgated Decree 105 (Armed Forces Amendment Decree) of 23rd August 1994 which provided additional roles for the NAF.
- Enforcing and assisting in coordinating the enforcement of international law, conventions, practices and customs ascribed and acceded to by Nigeria relating to aerial or space activities in the Nigerian airspace.
- Coordinating and enforcing all national and international air laws acceded or ascribed to by Nigeria and
- De-lineating, demarcating and coordinating all aerial surveys and security zones of the Nigerian airspace.
Nigerian Air Force Training Video and the Making
If you ever wish to join the Nigerian Air Force, that simply means you need to watch this Nigerian Air Force Training Video and the making. The Nigerian Air Force train9ing is a Nine months training
How to Join Nigerian Air Force
The requirements to join the Nigerian Air Force is that the applicant must;
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- You must be between the Age of 22 and 28 Years at the time of application. 3.Be medically and physically fit.
- Measure not less than 1.68m(Male),1.65m(female)
- Must not have been convicted by any Court of Law,.
- Possesses SSCE, minimum of first of not less than second class lower division from a recognized university or HND from a recognized polytechnic and not less than lower credit.
- Applicant Less Serving members of the Armed Forces must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- Possesses valid birth certificate endorsed by A hospital Court or National population commission.
- Possesses a certificate of State of Origin.
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to the applicants character and Integrity.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.