Nigerian Army Recruitments for 2021/2022 is presently out. The Nigerian Army officially announces on its recruitment portal for the 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women.
This is to inform interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women has commence since 15 February, 2021.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via recruitment.army.mil.ng portal. But before you apply, ensure you read and understand the application method below.
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the land division of the Nigerian Armed Forces and the largest among the armed forces. They hereby welcome you for the 2021/2022 recruitments exercise.
Nigerian Army Recruitments Application Requirements:
1) Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
(5) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
(7) Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Recruitments Application Date
The application starts on 15th February 2021 and closes on 6th April 2021.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitments 2021/2022:
Ready to apply?
Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal (See the at the end of the post)
- Create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Screening Instructions:
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No Special centre for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
(13) Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||22|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21|
Nigerian Army Training
The Basic Recruit military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist in to the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers.
The training last for a period of 6 months of training and is applicable to candidates who possess a minimum of Secondary School leaving Certificate.
NOTE: If the application portal doesn’t open, it’s temporary. You have to check back soon. They’re working on things to ensure a seamless application experience.
Nigerian Army Salary Structure
The Nigerian army offers a very tangible amount of money as salary for those in their work force. The salary of the soldiers increases as they advance from one level to another.
Here are the monthly salary received by the army from the lowest to the highest level
|Lt. General||N1 million|
|Master Warrant Officer||N90,000|
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.