Polytechnics In Nigeria & Their School Fees for your information was updated on this page to enable applicants to sort their admission choices into any of these institutions.
Note that this is a comprehensive list of accredited Polytechnics In Nigeria & Their School Fees structure in the country.
These Polytechnics are some of the best tertiary institutions in the country, that is why it is needful to let all applicants know about them. Also, note that these Polytechnics offer both Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) at undergraduate levels.
Our compiled list focuses on those popular Polytechnics in Nigeria that are accredited. The list also includes their updated school fees structure.
List Of Private Polytechnics Nigeria
Here, we will take a look at the school fees of popular private Polytechnics in Nigeria
- Dorben Polytechnic, Bwari, FCT: Full Time- N176,000, Part Time –> N220,000.
- Covenant Polytechnic, Aba, Abia State
- Crown Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
- Allover Central Polytechnic, Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
- Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, Benue State.
- Grace Polytechnic, Surulere, Lagos State.
- Heritage Polytechnic, Ikot Udota, Eket, Akwa Ibom State.
- Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo
- Interlink Polytechnic, IJebu-Jesa, Osun State.
- Kings Polytechnic Ubiaja
- Lagos City Polytechnic, Ikeja.
- Lighthouse Polytechnic, Evbuobanosa
- Nacabs Polytechnic Akwanga, Nasarawa state
- Nogak Polytechnic, Ikom, Cross River State.
- Our Saviour Institute of Science Agric and Technology (OSISATECH), Enugu.
- Ronik Polytechnic, Lagos.
- Shaka Polytechnic Benin City
- Temple Gate Polytechnic Aba, Abia State
- The Polytechnic Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- The Polytechnic Imesi-Ile
- Tower Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State
- Wolex Polytechnic, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria And School Fees
1. Federal Polytechnic, Offa School Fees
This Polytechnic, since its establishment, has maintained an appreciable standard of education. The school remains one of the go-to Federal Polytechnics in the nation till date.
The tuition fees is N28,850 per session for new students and N20,000 for returning students.
2. Federal Polytechnic, Bida School Fees
Arguably the most popular polytechnic in the Northern part of the nation, Federal Polytechnic Bida has constant lived up to the hype of being one of the best institutions in that region.
Its learning culture is standard and the institution has produced top level alumni. The tuition is N52,500 for fresh students and N36,250 for returning students.
3. Federal Polytechnic, Nekede School Fees
Given their top academic standard and overall learning culture, it is not wrong to classify this Institution as one of the best in Nigeria. Their tuition is N32,000 per session.
4. Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti School Fees
Located at the heart of one one the youngest states in the nation, Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti has grown to be one of the most popular Federal institutions in Nigeria.
The school is also one of the most respected and most peaceful Polytechnics around. In a city that boasts of Afe Balalola University and Ekiti State University, this polytechnic has thrived in the best possible way and still attracts young people from all over the country. Fresh Students pay N45,000 as school fees and N26,000 as acceptance fees.
5. Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro School Fees
Since its establishment in 1979, this Federal Polytechnic has grown in popularity, majorly recognized for the manner at which the lecturers and technical staffs groom students to become the best at whichever field of study they choose.
The Polytechnic remains one of the most reputable institutions till date. The tuition as at 2018 is N33,550 for returning students and N51, 900 – N62, 400 for fresh students.
6. Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi School Fees
This polytechnic, save for its troubles, is generally regarded as one of the most popular and best Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Although the Federal Polytechnic is not the most peaceful institutions in the country, it still maintains a high learning standard and excellent academic record.
The school boasts of top-class lecturers and the learning environment, compared to some other institutions, is conducive. Fresh students pay N36,000 per session while Returning Students pay N28,000.
List Of State Polytechnics and School Fees
The list below shows the school fees of popular State Polytechnics in Nigeria in 2018
- Plateau State Polytechnic (PLASU): Indegene-N50,000, Non-Indigene – N80, 000
- Nasarawa State University (NSUK) –> N32,000
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (Mapoly) State –> Indegene-N60,000, Non- Indegene-N65,000. It should be noted that this tuition varies with departments. Some departments pay up to N75,000
- Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwarapoly) –> Indegene-N28,000, Non-Indegene-N44,000
- Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED) –> Fresh Students, N76,500, Returning Students pay N66,500
- Abia State Polytechnics –> 56,550 while some other departments pay N61,000
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) –> N70,000
- Polytechnic of Ibadan –> N45,000 for indigene and N50,000 for non-indigene (for Fresh Students). Returning Students school fees is less than N30,000.
- Imo State Polytechnic –> Indigene – ND-N30,000, HND- N40,000 (Non-indigene, ND N55,000, HND N22,000)
- Kaduna State Polytechnic: N24,000
- Enugu State Polytechnic: N26,500
- Lagos State Polytechnic: 38,000.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.