Trinity University Courses, School Fees and Requirements invites all interested candidates who aspire to join the excellent league of scholars to be constantly fed with quality, such that is enough to increase the diameters of national growth in all spheres.
Trinity University is one of the private universities in Nigeria that offers diverse undergraduate programmes. It is located in Yaba, Lagos State.
Trinity University Courses, School Fees and Requirements
Carefully scan through these provided details and know more about the courses, school fees and requirements for entry into Trinity University.
I. Trinity University Courses
There are only two faculties in Trinity University. Each of them comes with a list of courses available for study in the table below:
A. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
B. FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
II. Trinity University School Fees
The discrepancy is quite obvious in the payment of school fees by students from the above named faculties:
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES: N650, 000 (All charges inclusive except application form)
- FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES: N600, 000 (All charges inclusive except application form)
III. Trinity University Admission Requirements
UTME/O’LEVEL OF PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
Trinity International College steadily grows in profile as one of the most-loved brands in the private education sector in the country. It consistently records excellent results and receives prizes both in local and international examinations.
Repeatedly, its students represent Nigeria in the Science Olympiads, while they also stand out in character.
Students can visit:
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.